Thanks for reviewing our tips for preparing your home for a photo shoot! Professional quality photos are so important to market your home as buyers choose the homes they want to preview in person by the quality of photos. We can use your assistance in making your photos the best they can be:
- KITCHEN: remove most items from the counters. You may leave few decorations and no more than one countertop appliance. Uncluttered is the key, but a few items are OK. Additionally, remove dish towels, spices, food containers, pet dishes, trash cans and everything from outside of the refrigerator.
- WINDOWS: should be open to let in as much natural light as possible unless the view is poor. Professionally cleaned windows would be ideal as clean windows look better and also let in more light than dirty ones.
- LIGHTS: should be on (replace burnt bulbs), including the outside oven light
- FANS: all ceiling fans should be off for photos.
- BULBS: it is best not to have different types of bulbs. Have either all LED, fluorescent or incandescent bulbs.
- TRASH: please hide any and all trash cans, plungers and toilet brushes.
- RELIGION and POLITICS: it is best to remove or limit any references to religion or politics.
- REMOVE stickers from new appliances
- FRONT: remove vehicles, trash cans from driveway. It is best to sweep or blow away loose leaves or debris.
- FRONT/BACK: remove any hoses, sprinklers, garden tools, toys etc.
- LANDSCAPE: lawn mowed, shrubs/bushes/flowers trimmed and free of weeds.
- DOGS: one of the most important things is to be sure to remove any and all dog poop from your yard and any toys from house.
- CATS: please hide cat, any toys and litter box during the shoot.
- TRASH: hide trash cans from the view of the home from the street.
- POOL: remove pool cleaner
- CONSTRUCTION: remove any and all construction materials from the exterior to optimize photo quality. There should be no active construction or workers on site during the shoot.
- ROOMS: Eliminate as much clutter as possible, including children’s toys, clothing, piles of newspapers/magazines. Remove anything from the floor that doesn’t belong on the floor and hide wires/cords as much as possible.
- BATHROOMS: Remove toiletries and personal items from bathroom counters, close toilet seats and only have fresh cleaned towels.
- BEDS: have all beds made neatly avoiding wrinkles and remove any personal items from beds, floors and dressers.
- NAMES: remove any photos, frames etc. that have yours or your children(s)’ names on them for privacy.
- DESKS: hide or unplug unsightly cables/wires, stack or remove papers and straighten up any bookcases.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE! HELP US HELP YOU SELL YOUR HOME!
PHOTO DELIVERY & PAYMENT
- YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO PAY AFTER PHOTOS ARE TAKEN TO ASSURE SATISFACTION
- PHOTOS WILL BE AVAILABLE NEXT BUSINESS DAY (SATURDAY SHOOTS AVAILABLE MONDAY).
- MATTERPORT TOURS AVAILABLE NEXT DAY, AND VIDEOS TAKE 2 DAYS.